Ana Al Awwal Silver EDP 100ml by Nusuk
Ana Al Awwal Silver Perfume / Eau De Parfum by Nusuk is fresh and fruity sweet and has a soft base which gives off a laid-back and light vibe that is noticeable but not too prominent…
Ana Al Awwal Silver Perfume / Eau De Parfum 100ml by Nusuk
Ana Al Awwal Silver is a perfume that adds a touch of the gravity & elegance of modern life, making you more visible and elegant.
Ana Al Awwal Silver Perfume / Eau De Parfum by Nusuk fragrance is fresh and fruity sweet and has a soft base which gives off a laid-back and light vibe that is noticeable but not too apparent, ideal in an everyday fragrance for women and men. Oriental fresh notes that are clean scents. They are light and offer a woody, airy odour. These scents are composed of delicate outdoor aromas.
Delicious pineapple with citrus bergamot, embellished with spicy black pepper, floats on chords of glittering drops from the shattering waves of the sea surf, into which a pleasantly floral score develops.
The coolness of lavender is replaced by the softness of roses and the tenderness of jasmines hiding in a honey bed of majestic amber. The captivating sophistication is presented by combining cedar, warm skin and earthiness, herbically spiced patchouli. The conclusion belongs to the dust iris, combined with fluffy clouds of musk.
United Kingdom Shipping
- Free Shipping: Available for orders over £30 within the UK, excluding ZamZam Water.
- Carriers: We use Royal Mail Tracked 24/48 (Signed For) Service, DHL, and DPD for UK Mainland orders.
- Cut-off Time: The cut-off time for same-day dispatch is 1.30 PM on weekdays. We aim to dispatch as many orders as possible even after the cut-off time but cannot be held responsible for orders not dispatched on the same day after this time.
- Processing Time: All orders are processed within 24 hours (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays).
- Delivery Time: Your package will arrive between 1-4 working days, based on the shipping service selected, except in the Highlands and Islands, where additional days may be required.
- Weekend Orders: Orders placed after 12 PM on Fridays or weekends will be dispatched the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Notifications: You'll receive an email with your tracking number once your order is dispatched.
- Exceptional Circumstances: We cannot guarantee delivery times during Royal Mail strikes, adverse weather conditions, or other disruptions. Refunds are unavailable for orders already dispatched, but we can resend lost or wrongfully delivered parcels.
- Shipping Rates: Shipping fees depend on the delivery destination and size of the order. Calculate the final price at checkout.
- Dispatch Timeline: We typically dispatch within 1-3 working days for international orders.
- Free Shipping: Our free shipping offer does not extend to international orders.
- DDP Shipping to EU: We offer DDP (Delivered Duty Paid) shipping for our customers in EU countries . This means that the price you pay at checkout is final. With DDP, you don't have to worry about any unexpected or additional taxes or duties upon the arrival of your parcel, ensuring a hassle-free delivery experience.
- Norway and Switzerland: We operate on a DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) basis for orders shipped to Norway and Switzerland. This means that for these destinations, any taxes or duties incurred upon arrival are the responsibility of the recipient and are not included in the initial purchase price.